Terms and Conditions
Gelatotech is on a mission to connect consumers with the best possible digital device install, support, and repair services, provided by our network of skilled Technicians using the top-quality replacement parts. We offer a 90 day warranty on all parts and labor used for services booked through gelatotech, unless it conflicts with the below items. Please email us at email@example.com with any questions.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE GUARANTEE:
- Any subsequent damage of any kind caused to the device after the repair
- Any mishandling that causes the frame to bend, twist, or crack
- Damage resulting from misuse of any kind
- Any kind of liquid damage
- Any software related issues
- Faults not relating to the original repair done (e.g. if a gelatotech Technician replaced the charging port the guarantee would not cover a faulty power button, or if a gelatotech Technician replaced a screen the guarantee will not cover the speakers)
- Loss of data (please backup your device before getting repaired)
- If a another repair is done on the device after our repair by someone other than a gelatotech Technician. This voids our guarantee
- Any pre-condition issues from original repair
- Cracked screens
- Any known manufacturing and/or performance issues related to the device separate from the repair, as noted prior to the repair.
- Jailbroken devices
- A non-working, damaged or severed home button/bio-metric scanner
- A non-working, damaged or severed face-id
- Notification of an related issue to repair must be done within 3 days of original service
- Changes to water resistance as it may be affected in repaired devices in rare cases
Using our Warranty90 day warranty only covers functionality problems like bad touch screen. If you wish to perform a warranty repair. Customer has to meet at a 3 mile radius from a drop off location. All warranty repairs include a $10 transportation fee or more if outside the Bay Area. Only when customer can’t meet at drop off location.
THE GUARANTEE IS VALID EXCLUSIVELY TO THE CUSTOMER WHO PURCHASED THE REPAIR AND WHOSE NAME IS ON THE GUARANTEE/INVOICE. THE GUARANTEE WILL NOT BE TRANSFERABLE IF THE DEVICES OWNERSHIP IS DISTRIBUTED TO ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL OR BUSINESS.